Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Tantra Darshan -Hidden secreat of Siddha kunjika Stotram(Parad tantra and Durga saptsati)


Dear friends, before revealing the some of the secreat of this great stotram, I would like to share with you all ,a little mine experience, how I come to know this, Poojyapad sadgurudev blessing is always with us,this is nothing new ,we all experiences this time to time, sadgurudev many times told us about the importance of Durga saptsati (this is One of the greatest Tantrik Granth available to us and off course in original form) many of his scholarly article still is in Mantra tantra yantra Vigyan mag. Old issue, but I never paid any attention too much on that ,i just read that’s all ,I always take that very easy….
I could not understand the value of his divine words, why he stress too much on that ,I consider that the holy book just an ancient book containing divine mother’s great war against demon king in Sanskrit language thats all . even many of mine guru brothers told me many times, about that, but I am not interested in stotram, mantra and sadhana I like too much. Never paid too much attention on that.
But one ,who is depends upon Sadgurudev ,how long ,he can give permission to his children to trade on the path of ignorance ,little or big whatever the case may be. so the day arrived when I meet our Arif ji (that story I will tell you ,any time in future). He told me about the certain great tantra mantra sadhak who still live in holy city of banaras (Varanasi), he is still in youthful energy though crosses 90 years till now, I could not believe that he knew him in person, he told me many times to meet him, but this way or that way time passes by, one day he told me its just a four month has been passed (he repeatdly insisting me to meet him), and still I could not understand the value of meeting him.
As I expressd above ,I have many of mine so called reservation that why should I seek this knowledge from others when Sadgurudev ji is here, he told me that Sadgurudev never ever stop us to gether this knowledge from others if they are real sadhak, Sadgurudev never tie us in rope but he frees us from so called self tied ropes around us. So one day I went to the holy city Varanasi, though I was very much nervous still I know from arif ji that he has his very high standard of judging the person, may be ,I would be asked to out within in some minutes. So all the journey time I continuously praying Sadgurudev that this is mine first ever trip for such a cause so help me, even all the day when I was wondering various temple in the city (before meeting him) I prayed for success of mine journey.
The great sadhak of tantra still having the youthful energy and smile , welcomed me ,though I was having, little bit problem forming mine sentences to him (nervous to main tha hi.) but after 15 minutes , he was very much caring for me, he answered so many of mine question (though some times ridicules one too) regarding sadhana ,tantra ,mantra and off course Durga saptasati too, our first meeting last more than 6 hours . he removes many of mine so called reservation about this holy book, and reveals many of its secreats to me, while returning home I just purchased the book, I prayed to Sadgurudev and divine mother for mine mistake and ignorance’s, so this is other type of Sadgurudev lila for me to put me again on right rack .
in coming post I will try to share some of the divine and holy knowledge I have got from him, I think I am taking too much time of yours so come to the point..
That siddha kunjika stotram..
One day ,I telephoned him (the great sadhak of Varanasi)asked is there any secreat reading siddh kunjika stotram , which I forgot to discuss with him, he simply told me do not waste time and money on this things , put mine concentration what he had adviced me earlier, I thought, may be ,that strotam does not has any specific importance , though in the holy book of Durga sapsati a lot of is written about the importance’s of that strota.
One day Arif ji and I discussing the important sootra what he has given me as a answer , when I told him about this stotra related things, arif ji said nothing just smiled,I thought he also agree with me. Due to sadgurudev blessing, we were, one of the most powerful holiest shrine of divine mother ,there ,one day , our talk is moving on many of the confidential formulas (sootra) of parad science, I am just listening along with some of mine fellow gurubhai, suddenly he told about “Siddh Kunjika Stotram”, I wondered..why that time he does not revealed it to me …(I misunderstood his smile) .. sadgurudevji given him the secreat key of that stotra, so coming (some) lines of Sadgurudev wisdom in word of Arif ji….
“Many of the people always take very lightly the Ancient science and wisdom of our great rishis or sages, they know not that every strota has some deep meaning inside it , if understood properly then what cannot be possible.. as you might be aware of that Sadgurudev once reveals the deep secreat of sri sookta regarding of process of making gold is hidden inside it , though this meaning is not as of literally one, as we all knew but coded form.( the revelation is still available in Gurudham in the book named SWARNA SIDDHI).
“Ayeengkari Shrishti Rupaaie” that means with the help of beej mantra Ayeeng any thing can be created ,when I said anything means anything, so at time of khral process performs if this beej mantra be continuously recited then the parad have the power to create anything means srajan shakti induces in that, success be there,(poojya Sadgurudev already told too much about this power of this specific beej mantra). Through this ayeeing mantra without womb ,and child can be given birth. This process had been successfully demonstrated by sage valmiki on the birth of kush (child of lord Ram) in tretayuga.i am not giving here the process but introducing you about its relation to parad.
“Hreengkari pratipalika” means maya beej ,in this material world you want to posses any metal (create any valuable metal from inferior one) so that you can live happily and easily , that metal transmutation is possible when doing the specified process Reeing beej mantra continuously recited mentally. then success getting chances will be more.
“Kleengkari kamrupinyai” kleem beej mantra is for akarshan or attraction so the bandhan process success be much higher. This beej induces divine body to parad and then that transform from parad to sadhak….this kaam beej used very much in inner alchemy field, poojya Sadgurudev has already provide us many of such sadhanayen.
“beej roopen namostute” I am worshopping /saluting the power behind the beej mantra. Oh parad I am worshipping you as a beeej and this also signifies that using parad as a beej we can make siddh soota, so the poverty of whole world can be removed, is this not the aim of alchemist?
“Chanmuda chanda ghati” means even death can be set aside , if all the process of various sanskar performed successfully, then death or illness will be completely vanishes from sadhak. Chand is representing here demaon king. here cha word destroy death, means that induces the power in parad to destroy akal mrutyu(untimely death), ichhamrutyu (death time desired and fix as desired by you) is possible through this parad.
“yaikari vardayeni” means all the boon giving power parad will have,is possible by the result of this.
“vichhe cha abhya da” all the protection needed in the parad tantra science is possible through vichhe beej. means all the destruction forces whatever form may be, total protection is achieved through this.means abhayam (a state of divinity where fear does not exists) is gained through this only,
“Dhaam Dhhem dhoom dhoourjate” all the destruction forces controlled through this beej mantras this governs the dhhorjta shakti(lord shiva’s distruction form),theses beej mantra can be used to destruction of any weakness limitation which is also a form of enemy.and also removal of any dosha of parad if have any.
“Vaam veem voonm vaagdheeshwari” means related to goddess sarswati.(goddess of learning) I stop him, a second why goddess sarswati is related to parad field, arif told me bhiya you knew the name how is spelt like sa +ras+wati. Here ras stand for parad. Yes I agree.(every word of goddess name is aslo have hidden meaning, now I know)
“kraam kreem kroom kalika devi” means without the blessing of ma kali ,the goddess of time or kaal how the parad sanskar can be done successfully, we all are under the control of time, is only her blessing through parad we can control the time.so the the help of these beej mantra anything can be done, kindly go through the post ma mahakali sadhana where arif ji described in length ,the meaning and uses of these beej mantra.
“shaam sheem shoom me subham kuru” means all the good and positive power of this world help us to achieve success and with the help of these beej ,various positive and subh energy/quality is induces in parad.
“ hum hum humkaarrupinyai” stands for controlling shakti. Parad agni shthai (fire resistant) process is depend upon it. In Himalaya ke yogin ki gupt shaktiyan book outherd by poojya Sadgurudev. Mentioned a process where poojya Sadgurudev able to made a parad shivling though his breath only how this was possible ..only through this Hum beej mantra, is a powerful mantra for anything to put in same shape. Just like stabhnam. so agnishathi parad is dream for many of the parad scientist. This is possible through only this mantra.
“jam jam jambhnaadini” all the jrabhankari shaktiyon come to our rescue is the meaning of this .
“bhram bhreem bhroom bharaivi…” this stands for without the blessing of goddess bhairavi (mother parvati) how the beneficial effect of parad can be available to mankind ,oh ma I solute to thee,its your blessing through theses beej mantra ,parad science beneficial effect available to all of us.
“Aam kam cham………..ksham..” all theses beej mantra is used for pran pratistha (life inducing power) to parad without that it is just a element ,nothing else, but after this is becomes a living elements of the worldand paras pather for sadhak . So how the process should be done,the beej mantra indicating on that direction.. with the help of thses beej mantra the process completes.
Paam peem poom parvati poorana” as you all know that gandhak (sulpher) is known as parvati beej in all the Alchemy field, without that how can parad(mercury that is bhagvan shiva’s beej ) can be bandh (can be controlled) so there are the three beej mantra by which parad bandhan process can be done suceesfully.
“khaam kheem khoom khechari tatha” that means how can khechratav ability to fly can be induces in the parad the three beej mantra mentioned above is for that . we have several writing which state that khechri gutika can be made but how? Everybody kept silence on this point , from word aa to gya(hindi alphabet total 52 letter )are there , which one has to be used for khechari gutika,nobody knows? this lines indicating that secreat. It would be luck of us if we pray to holy feet of sadgurudev for revealing such a secreat sadhana and its procedure. Our Guru trimurti definitely revels this divine secreat to us since they all are directly related to Siddhashram. they already have reveled various secreat mantra to all of us .)

“saam seem soom saptsati devya mantrasiddhim” means these are the three beej antra responsible for attaining mantra Siddhi, means in parad science too ,many of the divine mantra is used .if only chemical process is there ,then the scientist already could achieved the success much much earlier, they have all the facilities with them, so mantra sidhhi is an very very important aspect of this science to get success. “Abhkateye naiv datavyam gopitam raksh parvati” oh paravati(lord shiva telles her) please keep this secreat , and it does not have to revealed to any one who has not having devotion to sadguru and parad.
“na tasya jayte Siddhi aarnayen rodanam yatha” means one who does not know this secret how can he achieved success in this divine science ,without this all of his effort goes to fail and his effort is like weeping alone in the deep forest, serve no purpose……”

Arif ji smiled me,said to me that bhaiya now you can understand why he (the sadhak from Varanasi) divert your attention to other side ,since this strota has various hidden meaning, usually great savants ,sadhak does not want to reveal it openly ,very few people can understand the meaning, and work on that path…………………..” now I agree. We both smiled.
Now I understand the meaning that reciting the stotra may serve the purpose but to understand the real hidden meaning and work accordingly is a key to success, not only in this field but other field too. he told me to compose this discussion in text format so that all our fellow guru brother and new aspirants of this science can get benefit of our great sadgurudev wisdom.
So dear brother I did my best. last four hours I am busy to write down the wisdom ,I am still not very much comfortable to write such a post like this ,since its mine first one ,so once again thanks for reading it ,
Oops I have to go to visit Narmada river with mine friends ,too much raining here, so I have to go ,if you like this ,I will surely post through arif ji ,many such important discussion held between us and other great sadhak………keeping Sadgurudev smile and love for all of us in mine heart …….smile

****ANURAG SINGH*****

11 comments:

samay sarthi said...

kindly help me
i do not want to be rich or long life
i want to know my self who am i?,
and why iam her? i want to move from here.
i want to know all this things....... live or dad.

what how????????
plz guide.

Unknown said...

At firstly i introduce myself or my desire my name is deepak .and i spent 3 years,in jodhpur and my daily routine to go" Gurudham" and seat into the sadhna hall, and all people knows me very well iam having no words in describing the atmosphere or essence of smell blowing in the air only a deep silence ...............
I came back to dehradun but i want to be live prosper life . After experincing materilistic world i want totally surrender to supreme guru please suggest me some path.

Unknown said...

At firstly i introduce myself or my desire my name is deepak .and i spent 3 years,in jodhpur and my daily routine to go" Gurudham" and seat into the sadhna hall, and all people knows me very well iam having no words in describing the atmosphere or essence of smell blowing in the air only a deep silence ...............
I came back to dehradun but i want to be live prosper life . After experincing materilistic world i want totally surrender to supreme guru please suggest me some path.

Unknown said...

Hi iwant to introduce myself and my desire my name is deepak and i spent 3 golden years of my life. near "Gurudham" my father is an army person; and iam never able to express air fragrance blowing, in atmosphere ineed a help in my house there is horribly talking of mother and sister always shouting and ian not able to developed in this atmosphere please suggest some way.............

sanchi said...

I did not understand the relation of parad with Durga Saptashati,Is something to be done with parad while chanting Durga Saptashati?
Can u please explain me in more detail, I am very upset and want to know this and learn more about this.Please help in this regard.
Please mail me in this id-
prashant_thepacific@rediffmail.com

Ram said...

Hi,
This is very interesting, please do let me know the relation for parad, Durga Sapthsathi and what is Siddha kunjika stotram?
Please i am new to this ..please send me any info if it is private to my mail id ram.testin@gmail.com
Thanks
Jai Maa

Unknown said...

jai gurudev

really it is a "key to success of all kind" experienced by me when I started to chant it daily since few days back.

thinkofchirag said...

Hello!

NAMAH SHIVAY............

Thanks for the great info. i regularly chanting Siddha kunjika stotram in morning 21 times from last few days, it is very very powerful, i automatically out of my bed habit like tobacco and liquor, and 24 hour every second i feel divine power and energy.... great

Hemanth said...

What is the procedure to chant Sidda Kunjika Stotram?

Can we just read the Stotram in our Pooja Mandir?

Do we need to do any other virtuals before chanting this Stotram Like Anganyasam, Karanyasam etc?

Do we need to start Ganapathi Pooja first and then start chanting this stotram?

Can we chant this Stotram anytime and anywhere (even when we are on bed before sleep?)

Kindly provide your suggestions...Eagerly waiting to start chanting this Stotram :-)

May God Bless You All

Unknown said...

thank you very very much......

Unknown said...

thank you very very much.....